Are you looking to keep your kids active, engaged, and entertained this summer?
At Barrow Park Leisure Centre we believe that every day should be a play day for our young members. That’s why we’ve created an exciting lineup of summer activities, designed to beat boredom and build better health!
Our dedicated kids’ timetable also offers something special for your little ones every day of the week.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s in store:
- Let your little adventurers explore and play in our safe, stimulating baby and toddler soft play area – running every day.
- Our kids gym sessions provide the perfect opportunity for kids to get active and make new friends – running Monday to Thursday.
- Dive into endless fun with swimming sessions in our fantastic leisure pool – running Monday to Friday.
- Watch your kids become little sports stars with our fun-filled little ballers sports program – running on Tuesdays.
- Unleash your child’s inner gymnast with our thrilling children’s gymnastics classes – running on Wednesdays.
- Get them moving and grooving with Les Mills Born to Move, an energetic dance and fitness program designed for kids – running on Thursdays.
- Put on your roller skates and groove with our exciting roller discos – running on Fridays and Sundays.
- Enjoy quality family time with our family swim and gym sessions, a perfect bonding experience for all – running all weekend.
As if that wasn’t enough, we promise even more excitement with our popular multi-sports camps, where your kids can explore various sports and activities, and our four-day intensive swimming courses catered to different abilities.
Don’t miss out on the summer fun. Enrol your child in our amazing kids’ activities today, for more information and to reserve your child’s spot please login through our online portal and let’s make this a summer to remember!