Registering with Course Pro
Once you have signed up yourself or your child onto a swimming lesson agreement, you can then register for your online portal. The Home Portal is where you can manage your lessons. Please head over to Course Pro to register.
- Go to the Home Portal page and click the click the ‘Register Now’ button.
- Locate your member record. You (or your child) must be a member to register for Home Portal. Enter your Card ID number for this.
- Answer security questions. Enter the date of birth of the member AND the email address given to the school upon registration OR postcode of the member.
- Link additional members. Course Pro allows you to link other members to your Home Portal account (e.g. other family members). To do this, enter the date of birth of the member AND the email address given to the school upon registration OR Postcode of the member.
- Finalise your registration. Insert a password. Confirm the password. Tick the “I have read the terms and conditions” check box. An email will be sent to you, you just click on the link within the email to activate your account.
How to book your lessons with Course Pro
- When you have received your email to book your lessons, login to your Course Pro account and click on the heading ‘Overview’ on the left-hand column.
- Click the ‘Move’ button in the yellow highlighted section.
- The available classes will be displayed. Please click the ‘Move’ button within the section for the class you wish to move to.
- Click ‘Move’ to confirm your selection. Remember, you can click ‘Back’ if you want to change your chosen class.
- Your movement has been successful!