Are you looking for a fun activity for your children this summer? Why not sign them up for our fun-filled multi-sports camps running from
- Thursday 20th July-Friday 21st July
- Monday 24th July – Friday 28th July
- Monday 31st July – Friday 4th August
- Monday 7th August – Friday 11th August
- Monday 14th August – Friday 18th August
- Monday 21st August – Friday 25th August
- Tuesday 29th August – Friday 1st September
- Monday 4th September – Tuesday 5th September
There’s swimming every day in our fantastic pool complete with wave machine – so bring trunks or a costume. And there’s also going to be two of the following activities each day: cricket, volleyball, football, rounders, basketball, handball, mini bootcamp, bouncy castle and nerf wars!
Open to children aged between 5 and 13 at our Barrow Park Leisure Centre on Greengate Street.
Our camps are the best value for money locally and the cost is £12.50 a child per day for Barrow Park members, or £15 a child per day for non-members. We’re also providing a lovely, nutritious lunch for £3.50 a child per day.
The fun and games start at 9.30am and run until 3.30pm each day, or you can take advantage of our early drop-off (from 8am) and/or late pick-up (until 5pm) for just £3 a day for each child.
We’re only taking bookings at our reception, or over the phone on 01229 871 146.
Join the fun and put a ‘yay’ in your child’s day!
Secure your child’s spot now before all our spaces are filled. Bookings can be made at any time, up until the morning of each camp date (as long as there are spaces available). Book now to avoid disappointment!